Do you have excellent analytical skills, are you are good communicator and can you adapt your skills and expertise easily from the current, to the new ERP system?
Our client is a privately owned industrial group of companies active in a wide range of professional and industrial markets. Their activities range from distribution to engineering and manufacturing products but also comprise software solutions for the industrial and infrastructure market.With around 320 employees they have achieved an annual revenue in 2021 of 100+ million Euros. Their vision isto set an environment where people can develop themselves, realize their ambitions, and work hard in an affiliated organization.
Ideally, we’d find somebody who’s more experienced at the soft skill part of consultancy; who knows how to properly identify knowledge gaps and is able to solve these with knowledge transfer with training for instance. He or she would internally train and guide co-workers, but this will also be beneficial to get a head-start in the new ERP & CRM implementation. It would be a bonus if we find somebody who can objectively identify and maintain priorities (and thus understands the basics of service delivery management or has team lead experience) to manage this area of expertise.
In this job you are:
- Responsible for correct parameter settings in applications on your own & optimally integrated set of business applications;
- Responsible for data-integrity & -consistency across applications;
- Executing authorization requests & parameter changes in the ERP/CRM;
- Writing functional designs for new or modified software for the software application engineer internally or vendors externally to execute;
- Member of the Change Advisory Board regarding ERP/CRM;
- Giving 2nd and 3rd line support on ERP/CRM, (Power)BI, Datawarehousing, and web services;
- Review support calls in order to define improvements and implement them;
- Prepare new & review existing documentation (SOPs, drawings, training documents), rework if needed. Prepare and give training to (key-)users regarding new functionalities or applications.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably IT related;
- Good at ERP/CRM, experience in any ERP application as a technical or functional consultant;
- Preferably > 3 years experience;
- Good on (Power)BI tools, Datawarehousing & web services;
- Basic knowledge of cyber security, in order to advise/maintain safe integrations & application access. Have a secure way of working, and keep security in consideration when selecting, implementing, and/or integrating applications.
- Salary up to 50k annually;
- 1/3 of the pension is paid by the employee, and 2/3 is paid by the employer.
- 27 vacation days;
- Training courses may be applied for and are reviewed annually in the budget provisions and then approved/rejected;
- Workplace and telework allowance.
Samuel den Biggelaar
Samuel den Biggelaar