Are you an easy learner, do you have on-premise experience and want to specialize into the cloud over time? This might be your new job!
Our client is a privately owned industrial group of companies active in a wide range of professional and industrial markets. Their activities range from distribution to engineering and manufacturing products but also comprise software solutions for the industrial and infrastructure market.With around 320 employees they have achieved an annual revenue in 2021 of 100+ million Euros. Their visionis to set an environment where people can develop themselves, realize their ambitions, and work hard in an affiliated organization.
We’re looking for somebody with strong on-premise platform skills that will be responsible for supporting platforms (such as Ivanti, Active Directory, and filesharing). This person should review the current portfolio of on-premise platforms, help create the (cloud-unless) IT roadmap, implement and maintain it. The candidate partners with third-party suppliers to setup new tools and implement them in the organization. He/she should have a vision of automating installations and management of end-user devices in order to improve efficiency.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Windows server environment, with crucial services such as file, print & RDS being online and performing optimally;
- Design, maintain & review Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and including identity management;
- Design, maintain & review (Ivanti) Workspace Control and Automation tooling, providing an optimized end-user (device) experience;
- Solve the 2nd line tickets regarding the (on-premise) infrastructure and services domain;
- Automate repetitive (administrative) tasks using PowerShell or (Ivanti) Automation;
- Migrate existing services to either cloud services or improve the on-premise solution;
- Train the users in using new possibilities & guide them towards newly implemented tools;
- Create/update/review documentation (SOPs, drawings, training documents) regarding infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with experience and or knowledge in:
- Active Directory. Preferable experience with a larger forest and an AD forest with multiple domain controllers scattered over different locations;
- Good on network & communication matters, experience with subnets, TCP/IP protocols and DNS. Good skills on managing domains and SSL certificates;
- Managing file- & print servers, good experience in (optimizing) identity management and group policies in Active Directory;
- Ivanti/RES Automation (or other automation tools) & Ivanti/RES Workspace Control;
- Good on network & communication matters, experience with subnets, TCP/IP protocols, and DNS. Good skills in managing domains and SSL certificates.
- Salary up to 50k annually;
- 1/3 of the pension is paid by the employee, and 2/3 is paid by the employer.
- 27 vacation days;
- Training courses may be applied for and are reviewed annually in the budget provisions and then approved/rejected;
- Workplace and telework allowance.